The digestive system, or gut, is the epicenter of good health in the body. A healthy digestive system coexists in perfect harmony with trillions of microorganisms (healthy bacteria) that perform functions vital to maintaining good health.
Candida albicans is a yeast that is a normal part of the digestive flora, or microbiome. Candida flourishes when we eat poorly, take antibiotics, are under stress, or other factors. When Candida flourishes, it can lead to digestive upset.
Candida Support is a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that can help restore digestive balance.
Candida Support is designed to help support:
• Healthy digestive balance
Candida Support Scientifically Formulated:
• Biotin: a B-vitamin that has been shown in studies to inhibit Candida
• Magnesium Caprylate: derived from palm oil, the caprylic or octanoic acid found in magnesium caprylate is a naturally occurring fatty acid that helps maintain a healthy candida balance
• Pau D-Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa): South American broadleaf evergreen whose inner bark contains compounds lapachol and beta-lapachol, which may have antifungal and antibacterial properties
• Black Walnut (Juglans nigra): black walnut hulls may possess antimicrobial properties that may promote digestive balance
• Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare): oil from the oregano herb may help digestion by fighting against bacteria, fungi, and viruses