Great HealthWorks is a consumer direct product manufacturer and distributor. Our products work hard to improve health and wellness; to improve the quality of life. For those reasons, our company name captures and exemplifies what we are all about. Great HealthWorks' products are unique and the process of creating our products are protected by registered patents.
Our corporate headquarters and distribution center are in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The 7 Elements of Success
- Lead with a Balanced Team - A committed team comprised of talented, passionate and caring individuals can accomplish amazing things.
- Embrace Change Through Innovation – Be ready to adjust the game plan and search for vibrant solutions for daily challenges.
- Master the Marketplace – Understand the marketplace through successful infomercials, direct sales platforms, and internet advertising.
- Care for the Consumer – Take a genuine and heartfelt interest in the wellness of the consumer and they will become part of the family.
- Network Strategically – Strategic involvement with the right vendors, contractors, distributors, partners, associations and charities allows our brand to reach across a broad demographic.
- Protect the Brand – A total commitment to protect the image of the company and its life-changing product.
- Leave a Legacy – Through care of our consumers, employees and product line, Great HealthWorks will leave a lasting legacy of wellness for generations to come.
Mr. Ken Meares has more than 35 years of experience in successfully identifying, implementing and managing entrepreneurial opportunities that have created substantial wealth and value for his own companies and for his business partners. He is recognized in the business community for creating niche-focused, highly profitable ventures that he has planned and implemented. Many of these businesses were focused in the areas of health and wellness, which has been Mr. Meares’ lifelong passion.
In in the late 70’s, Mr. Meares founded Body Designers, a company that supplied fitness equipment to health clubs before subsequently going on to build the first Gold’s Gyms. His next venture was Sports Care International (SCI), a sports medicine company focusing on sports related injuries. During this period Mr. Meares garnered extensive knowledge on pain management and inflammatory conditions and it was during this period in the early 2000’s, that he had the vision to create Great HealthWorks, a vertically integrated healthcare and technology company.
As an avid reader and student of the migration of the baby boomers, Mr. Meares foresaw the healthcare challenges that would be facing this group and he sought out to discover the most effective all-natural anti-inflammatory product available. After several years of research, Mr. Meares discovered a patented oil extract from New Zealand that was clinically proven to provide relief from inflammatory related medical conditions. Today that oil, Omega XL, is a global brand with millions of bottles sold worldwide and is the number one choice for inflammatory pain associated with everyday activities.
Other Great HealthWorks (GHW) subsidiaries include
- NEW YOU, a national beauty and healthy living magazine
- GREAT VIRTUALWORKS, a home-based customer care company
- GREAT LEARNINGWORKS, an online educational company
- In house full service production studio that produces all the GHW infomercials
- In house national media buying company – GHW is one of the top infomercial advertisers in the nation
- GHW also has its own label of healthcare supplements and beauty products
Mr. DuPree directs the daily operations of Great HealthWorks. Mr. DuPree’s has extensive experience in technology working at senior levels for Fortune 500 companies. Mr. DuPree spent over 10 years as a Senior Director of technology with Continental Airlines and eventually founded Pro Logic computer systems, a company which created some of the very first internet travel booking engines. Under his supervision, Pro Logic was eventually awarded a $50M contract from American Express Travel Services, nudging competitor Ernst & Young. The consolidation of travel services under Mr. DuPree’s direction resulted in successfully processing 175,000 airline tickets per day or $25 billion in annual travel.
When asked about Omega XL and his vision of the future for Great HealthWorks Mr. DuPree said ”Great HealthWorks has a responsibility to help the millions of people suffering from pain and discomfort from the their inflammatory conditions and our systems are built to support that goal.”