Great HealthWorks is a consumer direct product manufacturer and distributor. Our products work hard to improve health and wellness; to improve the quality of life. For those reasons, our company name captures and exemplifies what we are all about. Great HealthWorks' products are unique and the process of creating our products are protected by registered patents.
Our corporate headquarters and distribution center are in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The 7 Elements of Success
- Lead with a Balanced Team - A committed team comprised of talented, passionate and caring individuals can accomplish amazing things.
- Embrace Change Through Innovation – Be ready to adjust the game plan and search for vibrant solutions for daily challenges.
- Master the Marketplace – Understand the marketplace through successful infomercials, direct sales platforms, and internet advertising.
- Care for the Consumer – Take a genuine and heartfelt interest in the wellness of the consumer and they will become part of the family.
- Network Strategically – Strategic involvement with the right vendors, contractors, distributors, partners, associations and charities allows our brand to reach across a broad demographic.
- Protect the Brand – A total commitment to protect the image of the company and its life-changing product.
- Leave a Legacy – Through care of our consumers, employees and product line, Great HealthWorks will leave a lasting legacy of wellness for generations to come.
Ken Meares has spent his life in the world of health and fitness and as an entrepreneur he has owned and operated his own businesses for most of that time. Mr. Meares has built several very successful companies, building them from the bottom up and creating great value with each venture.
Ken has a passion for helping others and when asked about the mission statement of Great HealthWorks he is often heard saying “It’s a simple two word phrase: WE CARE”. One of Mr. Meares’ past companies focused on inflammatory related challenges, and as such he has invested considerable time, money, and effort in the pursuit of natural wellness products. His searches, which spanned the globe, resulted in his finding a product which many prominent scientists and doctors believe is the most powerful natural anti inflammatory in the world. Building on the base oil extract of Perna Canaliculus, Great HealthWorks has created is own proprietary formulation with its flagship product Omega XL.
Many years ago Mr. Meares saw and predicted a future convergence of events. As an avid reader and student of the migration of the Baby Boomers, coupled with his passion for health and wellness, Mr. Meares foresaw the health care challenges that would be facing the millions of Baby Boomers.
With 47 million Americans without any health coverage, it’s all about self-care. He often says, “Many people today have to care for themselves or their parents because the system is not there for them. Our products allow people to do just that. We have products that can improve the quality of people’s lives. We call them “EVENT” products." Ken has created a company that is a place that many have already called home.
Mr. DuPree directs the daily operations of Great HealthWorks. Mr. DuPree’s has extensive experience in technology working at senior levels for Fortune 500 companies. Mr. DuPree spent over 10 years as a Senior Director of technology with Continental Airlines and eventually founded Pro Logic computer systems, a company which created some of the very first internet travel booking engines. Under his supervision, Pro Logic was eventually awarded a $50M contract from American Express Travel Services, nudging competitor Ernst & Young. The consolidation of travel services under Mr. DuPree’s direction resulted in successfully processing 175,000 airline tickets per day or $25 billion in annual travel.
When asked about Omega XL and his vision of the future for Great HealthWorks Mr. DuPree said ”Great HealthWorks has a responsibility to help the millions of people suffering from pain and discomfort from the their inflammatory conditions and our systems are built to support that goal.”