As one of the largest vertically integrated direct-to-consumer powerhouses in the United States, Great HealthWorks (GHW) is dedicated to delivering quality health and wellness products. The company’s cornerstone product, OmegaXL, has been marketed to millions of consumers worldwide as a patented all natural product providing relief from pain due to inflammation. With over 30 years of clinical studies supporting the benefits of Omega XL, the Company’s marketing campaigns have consistently ranked in the Top-5 of IMS rated shows because Omega XL works. Founder and CEO, Ken Meares, and co-Founder and COO, Miles DuPree, take a genuine and heartfelt interest in the wellbeing of the consumer and that passion is reflected in the entire company. With corporate headquarters and distribution center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, GHW’s “All Under One Roof” approach has fast become the preferred choice to launch new products in the Direct Response channel.
- Lead with a Balanced Team – A committed team comprised of talented, passionate and caring individuals can accomplish amazing things.
- Embrace Change Through Innovation – Be ready to adjust the game plan and search for vibrant solutions for daily challenges.
- Master the Marketplace – Understand the marketplace through successful infomercials, direct sales platforms, and internet advertising.
- Care for the Consumer – Take a genuine and heartfelt interest in the wellness of the consumer and they will become part of the family.
- Network Strategically – Strategic involvement with the right vendors, contractors, distributors, partners, associations and charities allows our brand to reach across a broad demographic.
- Protect the Brand – A total commitment to protect the image of the company and its life-changing product.
- Leave a Legacy – Through care of our consumers, employees and product line, Great HealthWorks will leave a lasting legacy of wellness for generations to come.
The Promise is in Our Name…Great Health Works
Quality. Integrity. Professionalism. That what Great HealthWorks is all about.
- Founded in 2003
- Dedicated to delivering quality health and wellness products
- Launched OmegaXL via direct response infomercials in 2005
- OmegaXL has consistently ranked in the Top-5 of IMS rated shows
- Has marketed its’ products to millions of consumers worldwide
- Endorsers and brand ambassadors include well-known celebrities and public figures such as:
- Larry King – Famed TV and Radio Host
- Tony Dovolani – Dancing with the Stars
- Terry Bradshaw – 4-Time Super Bowl Champion
- Angélica María – Telenovela Actress and Grammy Winner
- Keyon Dooling – 13 Year NBA Veteran and Certified Life Coach
- Debra Morton – Pastor and Television personality
- Taylor Dayne – Three-Time Gold Winning Pop Star
- Today, GHW is a vertically integrated direct-to-consumer powerhouse offering contract services
- GHW’s “All Under One Roof” approach makes GHW your place to launch new products in the Direct Response channel
Serving Your Needs
GHW’s headquarters occupy approximately 110,000 square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a team of over 400 full-time people providing the following services:
- Product Testing and Sampling
- Research and Development
- Internet and Web Marketing
- Training and Development
- In-house Production
- Media Buying for Direct Response TV and Internet
- Inbound, Outbound, and Virtual Telemarketing
- Customer Retention and Education
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Print Publishing
KEN MEARES, FOUNDER AND CEO, GREAT HEALTHWORKS
Mr. Ken Meares has more than 35 years of experience in successfully identifying, implementing and managing entrepreneurial opportunities that have created substantial wealth and value for his own companies and for his business partners. He is recognized in the business community for creating niche-focused, highly profitable ventures that he has planned and implemented. Many of these businesses were focused in the areas of health and wellness, which has been Mr. Meares’ lifelong passion.
In in the late 70’s, Mr. Meares founded Body Designers, a company that supplied fitness equipment to health clubs before subsequently going on to build the first Gold’s Gyms. His next venture was SportsCare International (SCI), a sports medicine company focusing on sports related injuries. During this period Mr. Meares garnered extensive knowledge on pain management and inflammatory conditions and it was during this period in the early 2000’s, that he had the vision to create Great HealthWorks, a vertically integrated healthcare and technology company.
As an avid reader and student of the migration of the baby boomers, Mr. Meares foresaw the healthcare challenges that would be facing this group and he sought out to discover the most effective all-natural anti-inflammatory product available. After several years of research, Mr. Meares discovered a patented oil extract from New Zealand that was clinically proven to provide relief from inflammatory related medical conditions. Today that oil, Omega XL, is a global brand with millions of bottles sold worldwide and is the number one choice for inflammatory pain associated with everyday activities.
Other Great HealthWorks (GHW) subsidiaries include
- NEW YOU, a national beauty and healthy living magazine
- GREAT VIRTUALWORKS, a home-based customer care company
- GREAT LEARNINGWORKS, an online educational company
- In house full service production studio that produces all the GHW infomercials
- In house national media buying company – GHW is one of the top infomercial advertisers in the nation
- GHW also has its own label of healthcare supplements and beauty products
Finally, and more importantly, Mr. Meares is an active member of his community and dedicates part of his time to serve on numerous charity boards. His generous contributions over the years have made a difference in the lives of children, cancer research and multiple other charities.
MILES DUPREE – CO-FOUNDER AND COO OF GREAT HEALTHWORKS
Every great visionary needs a meticulous partner able to carry out that vision and Miles DuPree is that person. Under his direction as COO, Great HealthWorks has grown to become one of the most dominant players in the direct response industry in the world. Celebrities such as Larry King and Tony Dovolani, cannot stop praising the effectiveness and power of Omega XL and with over 50.000 bottles shipped weekly it is little wonder that the company has achieved so much in just 10 years. Today Great HealthWorks is the only direct response company in the United States which is fully integrated. The company has its own production studios, media purchasing and management, customer service, product fulfillment, call center services, e-learning and training services and even its own health and beauty magazine, NEW YOU. With over 350 employees and another 1000 associated working from home, it requires skill and personality to be an effective manager and DuPree has that in spades.
Prior to Great HealthWorks, Mr. DuPree spent many years directing the technology for System One a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental Airlines. Mr. DuPree left Continental Airlines (System One) and formed Pro Logic Computer systems. Under his direction Pro Logic created some of the very first internet Travel booking systems. Pro Logic performed work for the world’s largest travel companies including Interval International, American Express, RCI International, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines just to name a few. Under his help Pro Logic was awarded a 30,000,000 dollar contract with American Express to collapse all of the Global travel accounting operations for American Express into One location. Upon completion the Global System Pro Logic Managed for American Express was responsible for processing in excess of 175,000 airline tickets daily. This represented 25 Billion in annual Travel Sales.
The travel industry took a tremendous blow by the terror acts of 9/11. This forced Mr. DuPree to sell off Pro Logic and he turned his attention to the health and beauty industry where he and his partner formed Great HealthWorks in 2003.