Great HealthWorks is a consumer direct product manufacturer and distributor. Our products work hard to improve health and wellness; to improve the quality of life. For those reasons, our company name captures and exemplifies what we are all about. Great HealthWorks’ products are unique and the process of creating our products is protected by registered patents.
Our corporate headquarters and distribution center are in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Lead with a Balanced Team – A dedicated team comprised of talented, passionate and caring individuals can accomplish amazing things.
- Embrace Change Through Innovation – Be ready to adjust the game plan and search for vibrant solutions for daily challenges.
- Master the Marketplace – Understand the marketplace through successful infomercials, direct sales platforms, and Internet advertising.
- Care for the Consumer – Take a genuine and heartfelt interest in the wellness of the consumer and they will become part of the family.
- Network Strategically – Strategic involvement with the right vendors, contractors, distributors, partners, associations and charities allows our brand to reach across a broad demographic.
- Protect the Brand – A total commitment to protect the image of the company and its life-changing product.
- Leave a Legacy – Through care of our consumers, employees and product line, Great HealthWorks will leave a lasting legacy of wellness for generations to come.
The Promise is in Our Name…Great Health Works
Quality. Integrity. Professionalism. That’s what Great HealthWorks is all about.
- Founded in 2003
- Dedicated to delivering quality health and wellness products
- Launched OmegaXL via direct response infomercials in 2005
- OmegaXL has consistently ranked in the Top-5 of IMS rated shows
- Has marketed its products to millions of consumers worldwide
- Endorsers and brand ambassadors include well-known celebrities and public figures such as:
- Larry King – Famed TV and Radio Host
- Tony Dovolani – Dancing with the Stars
- Terry Bradshaw – 4-Time Super Bowl Champion
- Angélica María – Telenovela Actress and Grammy Winner
- Keyon Dooling – 13-Year NBA Veteran and Certified Life Coach
- Debra Morton – Pastor and Television Personality
- Taylor Dayne – Three-Time Gold Winning Pop Star
- Today, Great HealthWorks (GHW) is a vertically integrated, direct-to-consumer powerhouse offering contract services.
- Our “All Under One Roof” approach makes GHW your place to launch new products in the Direct Response Channel.
Serving Your Needs
GHW’s headquarters occupy approximately 110,000 square feet in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a team of over 400 full-time employees providing the following services:
- Product Testing and Sampling
- Research and Development
- Internet and Web Marketing
- Training and Development
- In-house Production
- Media Buying for Direct Response TV and Internet
- Inbound, Outbound, and Virtual Telemarketing
- Customer Retention and Education
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Print Publishing
Ken Meares, Founder and CEO, Great HealthWorks
Mr. Ken Meares’ lifelong passion has been in the area of health and fitness. In the late 1970s, Mr. Meares founded Body Designers, a company that supplied fitness equipment to health clubs before subsequently going on to build the first Gold’s Gyms. His next venture was Sports Care International (SCI), a sports medicine company focusing on sports related injuries. During this period, Mr. Meares garnered extensive knowledge on pain management and inflammatory conditions and in the early 2000s, he had the vision to create Great HealthWorks, a vertically integrated healthcare products and technology company.
Other Great HealthWorks (GHW) subsidiaries include:
- NEW YOU, a national beauty and healthy living magazine
- GREAT VIRTUALWORKS, a home-based customer care company
- GREAT LEARNINGWORKS, an online educational company
- In-house full service production studio that produces all GHW infomercials
- In-house national media buying company – GHW is one of the top infomercial advertisers in the nation
- GHW also has its own label of healthcare supplements and beauty products
Miles DuPree, Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder
Mr. DuPree directs the daily operations of Great HealthWorks. Mr. DuPree has extensive experience in technology working at senior levels for Fortune 500 companies. Mr. DuPree spent over 10 years as a Senior Director of Technology with Continental Airlines and eventually founded Pro Logic computer systems, a company which created some of the very first Internet travel booking engines. Under his supervision, Pro Logic was eventually awarded a $50M contract from American Express Travel Services, nudging competitor Ernst & Young. The consolidation of travel services under Mr. DuPree’s direction resulted in successfully processing 175,000 airline tickets per day or $25 billion in annual travel.
When asked about Omega XL and his vision of the future for Great HealthWorks, Mr. DuPree said,”Great HealthWorks has a responsibility to help the millions of people suffering from pain and discomfort from their inflammatory conditions and our systems are built to support that goal.”