Motion Graphic Designer
Great HealthWorks, a "People First, Profit Second" company and makers of Omega XL and other natural health products and supplements seeks a Bilingual (Spanish), dynamic and skilled Motion Graphic Designer for its Production Department. We are a vertically integrated direct response marketing company engaged in marketing and sales through all forms of media located near Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
- Report to the Senior Video Producer and be responsible for hands on help with the design of video packages.
- Design and create graphics and animations while maintaining the company overall brand and image. Including motion graphics, product sequences, title sequences, etc.
- Absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to the table
- Maintain personal edit bay for optimal editing workflow.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on multiple deadlines at once.
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling
- Able to work independently and with teams.
- Ability to take direction well, but also motivated and competent to own a project from start to finish.
- MUST be Bilingual Spanish/English and fluent in both.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent related experience,
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with motion graphic design.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects & Cinema 4D.
- Basic knowledge in Final Cut is a must.
Resumes with references and reel required for each applicant. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become part of a "People First, Profit Second" company.
To apply please submit resumes to email@example.com.